Admission to 3rd Semester through Lateral Entry
||Electronics & Communication Engineering
||Computer Science & Engineering
||Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The candidate must have completed 05 years of academic study in Karnataka including qualifying examination.
- A Pass in Karnataka SSLC or its equivalent examination with an aggregate marks of 35% (minimum total of 70 marks) in Mathematics and Science.
- Candidates applying for admission to Automobile Engineering course should have attained the age of 16 years as on 1st July of admission year.
- Non-Karnataka/CBSE/ICSE candidates must obtain the “Eligibility Certificate” issued by the Secretary, Board of Technical Education, Examination Board, Palace Road, Bangaluru-560001, before the admission.
Certificates and Documents Required (which are applicable):
- SSLC / 10th Standard / Equivalent Exam Marks Card.
- Transfer Certificate (any original 10+).
- FIVE Years Study Certificate (from 1st std to 10th std, attested by BEO and 10th std Study Certificate is compulsory ).
- Character Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Medical Certificate / Physical Fitness Certificate.
- Rural Area Study Certificate.
- Kannada Medium Study Certificate.
- Special Category Certificate(s).
- Parents Study Certificate / Parents Marks Card.
- Parents Home Town Certificate / Parents Residential Certificate.
- Affidavit ( Mother Tongue).
- Eligibility Certificate (in case of Non Karnataka/CBSE/ICSE Candidates) Issued by the Board of Technical Education, Palace Road, Bangalore-1.
- 371(J) Certificates.
- Others if any ( Please Specify).
- Photo: Stamp Size-3, Passport Size-6 (in a cover mentioning name & course on its back side).
Admission will be provided as per the norms prescribed by the Director of Technical Education. The Examination are being conducted on the basis of Semester System.